Information about the booking of bus tours and bus transfers
Thank you for your interest in booking bus tours or coach transfers from Innsbruck! So that we can put up an offer as quickly as possible for your tour or your transfer, please let us know some important details at the same time you are asking us for the tour or the transfer. We especially need the following information:
Important data to book bus tours
We need the following details in order to put up an offer for your sightseeing tour from Innsbruck:
- Contact data: Please send us your contact data when you send us a bus tour request. We especially need your first name and last name, your e-mail address and a phone number at which we could reach you in case we need further information.
- The date: Please do not forget to name the day on which your sightseeing tour shall take place. If possible, also mention the time when you want it to begin and to end.
- Number of participants: Please tell us how many people will participate in the sightseeing tour.
- Bus equipment: Please also let us know if you want a specific equipment on the motorcoach or minibus, such as a ski trailer or a whhelchair accessible bus, etc.
- The route: Please name the exact meeting point where your coach or minivan shall pick you up, the destination you are aiming at or the route you wish the tour to follow, as well as the place where your tour shall end.
- The tour programm: Please inform us as much as possible on the programm you have built for your bus tour, for example on the museum visits, the boat tours, the meals, etc.
- Complementary services: Please let us know if we should organize for you other services besides the renting of buses, for instance tour guide service, group menus, museum entries, etc.
Important data to book bus transfers
We need the following details in order to put up an offer for your bus transfer to or from Innsbruck:
- Contact data: Please give us your contact data (see precedent paragraph about "sightseeing tours"!).
- The date: Please tell us when (day and time) you wish to start your bus transfer.
- Number of participants: Please inform us about the number of places needed for the transfer.
- Bus equipment: Please let us know if the bus needs a special equipment, such as ski holders or a ski trailer, etc.
- The destination: Please name the destination of your bus transfer.
- The route: If you have special wishes as concerns the route, please share them with us.
- Courier: If you should need a courier during the bus transfer, for instance a tour manager or a tour guide, please let us know.
For any question about the booking of bus tours and transfers from Innsbruck, the Innsbruck Bus team stays at any time at your entire disposal at the number +43 6991 952 49 44 or by e-mail at . We are looking forward to your request and will gladly provide you a tailormade offer for your bus transfer in Tyrol!